Join Our Growing Team!
Archon is a rapidly growing full-service ancillary-focused General Agent targeting the 100-10,000 size segment. We are seeking a full-time (remote) Administrative Coordinator to set up new customer accounts and policies, process applications and requests; direct requests, and unresolved issues to the designated resource.
• Prepare, compile and sort documents for data entry.
• Organize workflow to meet deadlines.
• Check source documents for accuracy, verify data and request correct data where necessary and obtain further information for incomplete documents.
• Enter and record data from electronic and hard copy source materials into the prescribed computer database, files and forms, scan documents into document management systems.
• Review exception reports to ensure data has been entered correctly.
• Communicate and coordinate with internal departments.
• Comply with data integrity and security policies.
• Data Entry Skills
• Attention to Detail
• Documentation Skills
• Problem Solving
• Analyzing Information
• Results Driven
• The right candidate must have strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and CRM systems.
• Insurance industry knowledge is a plus, but not required.
• BenefitPoint familiarity is also a plus, but not required.
Archon is a full-service General Agency that offers a premier suite of Ancillary Group Benefit Solutions to all size markets allowing our broker partners to grow and streamline their benefits business. We are continually researching and evaluating the marketplace to give our broker partners a competitive edge with the most innovative technology, products, and resources available. With the most extensive ancillary contract list in the industry, agnostic and objective approaches to benefit administration including full HRIS down to simple paperless enrollment, with a strong base of other group resources and value adds, Archon consults from a truly agnostic position providing a clear path & solution every time.
Our leaders are seasoned professionals with decades of experience in the ancillary benefits market, managing billions of dollars in premium and promoting business growth organically. With dedicated service teams among all the top insurance carriers in the country, our broker partners enjoy quicker turnaround times and an unmatched level of service and support.
Our formula is simple, in treating our brokers partners the way we would like to be treated and treating their business as if it’s our very own.