Join Our Growing Team!
Archon is a rapidly growing full-service ancillary-focused General Agent targeting the 100-10,000 size segment. We are looking for an individual to work remotely as a marketing analyst.
Candidate must be familiar with the employee benefits industry and the RFP process in particular. The position will consist of marketing ancillary lines with major insurance carriers. You will interface with carriers and brokers to gather the appropriate information from employers and then help develop cost analysis presentations. For those with less experience, further training will be provided. Candidates must have excellent written communication skills, as well as be detail oriented, organized, and willing to learn.
• Manage RFP process including all follows up questions and timelines
• Transferring and inputting proposal data into excel presentations; creating financial comparative analysis
• Build relationships with carrier sales representatives
• Further training will be provided, but some employee benefits or related experience is required
• Excellent verbal/written and organizational skills
• Detail oriented and ability to reprioritize with minimal supervision
• Computer Proficiency – Especially in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent related experience
Archon is a full-service General Agency that offers a premier suite of Ancillary Group Benefit Solutions to all size markets allowing our broker partners to grow and streamline their benefits business. We are continually researching and evaluating the marketplace to give our broker partners a competitive edge with the most innovative technology, products, and resources available. With the most extensive ancillary contract list in the industry, agnostic and objective approaches to benefit administration including full HRIS down to simple paperless enrollment, with a strong base of other group resources and value adds, Archon consults from a truly agnostic position providing a clear path & solution every time.
Our leaders are seasoned professionals with decades of experience in the ancillary benefits market, managing billions of dollars in premium and promoting business growth organically. With dedicated service teams among all the top insurance carriers in the country, our broker partners enjoy quicker turnaround times and an unmatched level of service and support.
Our formula is simple, in treating our brokers partners the way we would like to be treated and treating their business as if it’s our very own.