Join Our Growing Team!
Archon is a rapidly growing full-service ancillary-focused General Agent targeting the 100-10,000 size segment. We are looking for an experienced Regional Sales Director to maximize our sales efforts as we continue to expand. As Regional Sales Director you will utilize past sales experience in developing and implementing successful sales practices that will foster revenue expansion and professional growth in your assigned region.
- Build, maintain and enhance strong producer relationships through superior product and services knowledge, territory management practices, and excellent customer service.
- Achieve office and personal sales goals through consultation, negotiations and positioning of Archon value add proposition
- Identify and procure new customer sales opportunities in partnership with brokers in territory
- Execute on the annual renewal strategy in support of office renewal goals
- Manage a high-volume quote/sales activity territory with primary focus on large to mid-sized employers
- Lead any assigned RFP efforts
- Continue learning about new products and improving selling skills
- Provide timely updates on pipeline and forecasts
• 7 + years’ experience in employee benefits or health/ancillary insurance field is required
• Excellent verbal/written and organizational skills
• Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent related experience
Archon is a full-service General Agency that offers a premier suite of Ancillary Group Benefit Solutions to all size markets allowing our broker partners to grow and streamline their benefits business. We are continually researching and evaluating the marketplace to give our broker partners a competitive edge with the most innovative technology, products, and resources available. With the most extensive ancillary contract list in the industry, agnostic and objective approaches to benefit administration including full HRIS down to simple paperless enrollment, with a strong base of other group resources and value adds, Archon consults from a truly agnostic position providing a clear path & solution every time.
Our leaders are seasoned professionals with decades of experience in the ancillary benefits market, managing billions of dollars in premium and promoting business growth organically. With dedicated service teams among all the top insurance carriers in the country, our broker partners enjoy quicker turnaround times and an unmatched level of service and support.
Our formula is simple, in treating our brokers partners the way we would like to be treated and treating their business as if it’s our very own.