Join Our Growing Team!
Archon is a rapidly growing full-service ancillary-focused General Agent targeting the 100-10,000 size segment. We are looking for an experienced Sales Coordinator to support our expanding sales team and revenue growth. As Sales Coordinator you will oversee and manage the entire RFP process for new business and renewals and act as the liaison between internal teams and outside brokers, carriers, and vendors. This position requires an ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines.
• Gather renewal or new business case data from broker for RFP
• Prepare RFP and work with sales rep on finalizing the RFP
• Send out the RFP’s and track all RFP’s with carriers and manage deadlines
• Work with the marketing analysts to ensure they have everything for their next steps
– Also manages this timeline internally with the marketing team and the sales rep
• 5 + years’ experience in employee benefits or health/ancillary insurance field is required
• Excellent verbal/written and organizational skills
• Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent related experience
Archon is a full-service General Agency that offers a premier suite of Ancillary Group Benefit Solutions to all size markets allowing our broker partners to grow and streamline their benefits business. We are continually researching and evaluating the marketplace to give our broker partners a competitive edge with the most innovative technology, products, and resources available. With the most extensive ancillary contract list in the industry, agnostic and objective approaches to benefit administration including full HRIS down to simple paperless enrollment, with a strong base of other group resources and value adds, Archon consults from a truly agnostic position providing a clear path & solution every time.
Our leaders are seasoned professionals with decades of experience in the ancillary benefits market, managing billions of dollars in premium and promoting business growth organically. With dedicated service teams among all the top insurance carriers in the country, our broker partners enjoy quicker turnaround times and an unmatched level of service and support.
Our formula is simple, in treating our brokers partners the way we would like to be treated and treating their business as if it’s our very own.