Join Our Growing Team!
Archon is looking for an experienced Account Manager. As an Account Manager you will be responsible for effectively managing broker relationships, evaluating renewals to determine appropriateness of rates and rate components, analyzing carrier claims and utilization reports (where available) and reporting findings back to brokers. You will also be preparing, negotiating, and substantiating annual renewals. Working with our marketing department to create benefit overviews, answer benefits questions, handle service issues, benchmarking, HRIS support and implementation, and reviewing contracts.
• Market renewals for Ancillary lines of coverage; review carrier proposals for accuracy
• Create finalized broker/employer presentations
• Handle general service issues – claim, billing, commissions, enrollment, etc.
• Review claims reports and substantiate renewals
• 5500 and other related compliance filings
• Assist with employee communications materials
• 5 + years’ experience in employee benefits or health/ancillary insurance field is required
• Excellent verbal/written and organizational skills
• Proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent related experience
$60,000-$65,000 plus Commissions
Archon is a full-service General Agency that offers a premier suite of Ancillary Group Benefit Solutions to all size markets allowing our broker partners to grow and streamline their benefits business. We are continually researching and evaluating the marketplace to give our broker partners a competitive edge with the most innovative technology, products, and resources available. With the most extensive ancillary contract list in the industry, agnostic and objective approaches to benefit administration including full HRIS down to simple paperless enrollment, with a strong base of other group resources and value adds, Archon consults from a truly agnostic position providing a clear path & solution every time.
Our leaders are seasoned professionals with decades of experience in the ancillary benefits market, managing billions of dollars in premium and promoting business growth organically. With dedicated service teams among all the top insurance carriers in the country, our broker partners enjoy quicker turnaround times and an unmatched level of service and support.
Our formula is simple, in treating our brokers partners the way we would like to be treated and treating their business as if it’s our very own.